Monday, November 24, 2014

Kargador

I met someone today at the town. Haha. At first look, he's undeniably a gay head turner. A huge gay magnet (for me). His job is to carry heavy things, which makes his frame beefy, and it complements his total look.

This is the second time *i think* that I got attracted to oriental looking men. He deserved it anyway. 'Hoorah'. ;)

Here he is on side view:



First comment: 'Ang laki ng braso nya!', and those chinky eyes. Sheeet! His small, ripped shirt also made a wierd turn on for me. Haha. I wanted to take out his phone badly(tucked inside his shorts, as seen in the picture) and get his freakin' number. 

Here he is on front view. 


Notice something? The print on his shirt? It says:

'Umiikot ang tao sa pera, pati bakla pinatulan na', which is roughly translated to: Hey, I have sex with men for money. Wanna take me home? Hahaha. 

Sorry for that blatant statement, but I do wish my gut feeling is right about this guy. Hahaha. Excuse me for my carnal desires. I guess it's part of this stupid state, being a closeted gay guy. I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, but I get to feel the 'need' each time I see a potential guy. Like this one here. 

Hmmn. I guess that's all for now. Bon apetit everyone. <3

For all the readers there who also have blogger accounts please do follow me. It would be a big help. If you also have personal queries, you can also contact me at: davaokiddo@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment