Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bound for Davao

Finally. After long days of working far from home, I can finally avail my home leave and spend the holidays in Davao.

I miss Davao so much. I miss the city lights, the humming of cars, the smell of industrial progress.  Words can't explain how much joy I feel right now even though it's just going to be 7days..

Agenda:

1) Eat at Jollibee near PETRON station at ULAS. I heard they had a new store opened there.

2) Finally meet-up with my skype buddy, Mr. N. What's there to lose right?

3) Enjoy night life and partying with friends.

4) Bring my slr camera wherever I go and capture snapshots of cute guys roaming around the city.

5) Spend a relaxing day at the beach

6) Download movies and tv series as much as possible!! (Aside from the fact that internet connection here is so slow, I feel that it isn't secure. They also have a firewall that keeps me from viewing 'the forbidden' sites. Major lifestyle adjustment on my part. LOL)

This sudden rush of excitement inside me also made me sleepless today. (I usually sleep half of my day during sundays).

Bound for Davao tomorrow. See you guys when I see you. Keep safe! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

-Davaokiddo

No comments:

Post a Comment