Sunday, November 23, 2014

Record Keeper

Hello guys. It's another one lazy sunday morning... I'm still experiencing the hangover from yesterday's drinking affair and I have a secret to share. I don't know if this is normal, but everytime I get drunk, I often glance at women and give them the stare. Does that make me straight? When I'm drunk I tend to have the courage to touch women and dance with them..  But only when I'm drunk. It's like another personality inside of me emerges. Sounds like possession right? Should I call a priest? I can't explain it... What I do know is that I should reduce this drinking habit. I can feel my belly going bigger and bigger because of this..

Previously that day, there were lots of people gathered on the gymnasium. There was some type of festival going on. I saw basketball games, tennis games, etc..

As I looked around the place, I saw the badminton court, and it captured my attention. Well technically 'someone' caught my attention.

He was standing outside the court and positioned himself in the middle of the court where he could see both teams play. It was then that I realized he was a scorer/record keeper.

He was short, white, with thick eyebrows and a mysterious gaze. Hispanic features are prominent, especially the nose. From one look alone I can feel something in him.

After the badminton game, he approached his friends. They were going for the volleyball court
 It seemed like it was lunchtime and most of the players were eating, so the v- court was free to be played.

They set up teams and I realized that the other team was missing a player, so I took the opportunity to play with them.

As the game went on, both of us shared glances with each other. (BTW  a guy playing volleyball is a dead give-away that he's gay, 90% of the time). There were no people at that time so I had the courage to play too.

1:00 passed and most of the players were returning to the court, it was also the sign that our game would soon be over. And after a few minutes, everyone stopped playing.

Before he left, he looked at me, reached for his cp inside his pocket, and walked outside. I don't know if that was a signal of some sort but what I know is that I should have taken his number.

I sure hope he reads this right now. (Which is a very slim possibility because of the 'remoteness' of this place).

Here's his picture.




Obviously by looking at the picture, you can see that I am risking the anonymity of where I am but it doesn't matter! I can risk everything just so I can get his number. Urrgh. 

Siya na sana si first love. <3. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment