Tuesday, November 11, 2014

CND: Vin

Hello guys. This is another segment of CND: Crush Ni Davaokiddo.

Today I want to feature this guy. I first saw him on a birthday. He was a fat kid then. He caught my attention because he was mestizo. That pale skin and pinkish lips never failed to flatter me. Urrgh. Even then, when he was still chubby, I already considered him as a crush. BTW, the birthday that he attended was of my relatives. Later that day, I discovered that our families are distant relatives branching of on the same tree, which makes us blood related.

Clue: The first letter of his last name starts with "A". One of his grandparents (and I don't know which one) is an owner of a school in Davao that starts with letter M, where Marine and Aeronautics courses are usually known (although I'm not sure if they still offer this today).

I decided to share him today because his account managed to show up on my facebook home (we're fb friends). A picture of him and his girlfriend popped out of nowhere. My further investigation led me to his Instagram account and I can't imagine how hot he had been after all these years!

He's literally so hot, that I'm blazing on fire right now. Lol!

Presenting: Vin




Kiss mark on the cheek <3



Him with his gym buddies,





Let's not forget his current instagram profile picture...




Y'all drooling now right? Haha. Of course you would. Who wouldn't drool on that handsome face, chiseled body of perfection, and his obviously 'high-class' status in society? Yep. by saying 'high-class' I mean they're rich. :) I just don't understand why his face isn't featured on any davao fanpages idolizing cute, fresh and handsome men..

But bekis all around the world, I must inform you that he already has a girlfriend which is quite sad on your part. Haha.

 I do hope that one day, he'll show up on the same party so that I can formally introduce myself to him.. Eeee.<3. I'll wait for that day. :)) Who knows, maybe we'll be great friends in the future. *crossing fingers*

This is davaokiddo, saying good night! Keep safe guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment