Friday, November 14, 2014

Help! Expert advice needed!


pOMG! This has got to be the most frustrating and exhilirating period of my life here at work. Bckakandnjakbc! I don't know what to do.. I'm so badly in need of advice. Please help!

Here goes the story.. I was peacefully doing my work in my first job when suddenly, a guy caught me off guard

He was tall, medium built, not that 'gwapo', but he can be compared to average looking orientals. Chinky eyes. Light skin. And prominent hair that resembled a korean popstar's minus the hair color.

Remember when I told you that my work involved men doing very physical work? Well, he was doing exactly that! He  wore this sleeveless shirt that showed his muscles with minimal veins showing at the skin.

He was such a turn on. Urrgh!!! It was my first time to show feelings for oriental looking men. Maybe because his physique helped in uplifting his overall aura. And the way he smiled. He somehow reminded me of 'korean teleseryes' when I see his face.

The real problem is this. I kept glancing at him, and somehow he also glances back. Everytime I look at him, somehow he manages to look back. That act alone kinda gave me away. I can't help it. I can't help looking at him.

After work, he talked to me and asked for my number. Take note, he said this in front of my co-worker girls. F*ck! It's good that he did that because I was thinking of getting his number too, but in front of other people? Can't he just wait for me to be alone? Uurgh. Before giving my number, I asked him why he wanted it and he said that he was just 'making friends' with me. To not look awkward in front of the girls, I obliged and gave him my number.

A few hours later, he texted me. We had a few conversations before he asked me a question which I knew would happen sooner or later.

"Sir, wag ka magalit ha. Tanong ko lang, gay ka?"

Sheeeet. As a closeted gay, this means defeat. I  let my guard off. The gayness in me showed up carelessly. As hard as it is. As much as I'd like to say YES, my answer was..

"Hindi oy.." To which he replied: "Ok lang man na gay sir. Bigay man yan ni Lord. Accept man kita kung ganyan ka.."

Another WTF statement right? Does that mean he was gay too? Does that mean he also has feelings for me? Impossible. Maybe he's just playing with me. What if I reveal myself? What would happen if his peers knew. It would spread like wildfire..

Our conversation ended abruptly when I backfired a statement. I asked him a question if he ever had a gay lover because he was so keen on finding out if I was gay or not. He just answered: "wala oy" to which I replied: "joke lang gani.." But he never texted back.

How can I show that I like him but not really show that I'm gay? Did I just ruin a potential relationship? Huhuhu. I can't sleep now.

What if he's really into me and I'm just so overprotective about myself? Or what if this is just a plan to find out the doubts of his peers and answer the question that stirs their curiosity? What if this was a plot to show everyone that I am GAY.

I'm not ready for this. I know that I'm gay but I'm still not ready to show myself to the world. I don't know when I will be ready..
Gays out there. Please. A little guidance would help. Help me in this very crucial part of my life



We'll see each other again tomorrow. i don't know what to do. I don't know if I can even put a straight face in front of him.

You can always email me at davaokiddo@gmail.com

huhuh

No comments:

Post a Comment