Sunday, November 2, 2014

CND: Ken M.


Hey guys, today's another segment of Crush Ni Davaokiddo, CND for short. I've been wanting to post this kid for a while but I got busy with work so it was delayed. Haven't you noticed something different? Yep. That's right. I am starting to post only their first names so that I am the only one who can stalk them. Haha. If you know them personally, then good for you! :)

I saw this kid's account via a mutual friend. When I first looked at him, I immediately thought 'artistahin' because he really looks like one.

He's not your typical moreno boy. There's something about him that gives full vibrance to surroundings or places he goes to. I can feel it. 'Char lang'.

Presenting.... Ken




These pics are from his younger years.  'Gwapo no?' For me, I think he is really handsome Because I rarely fall for moreno types. 'Pili lang ang mga type kong moreno'. I'M MOSTLY INCLINED WITH MESTIZO MEN. 'Fuck my Spanish Colonilaistic mentality'.

Ok, moving on.. Here he is now,








Saw some changes? Only his facial hair! But the cute, young boyish vibe never faded away, all thanks to that gorgeous smile! I love him already, even if I haven't met him personally. That 3rd photo you see is a picture when he was a contestant on an abs-cbn segment called: Bidang Pogi. :) 

PS: It's now 8:00 am and I still need to wash my dirty clothes for work tomorrow. Lovelots my dear closets, bi's, gays, gals out there. Keep safe. This is davaokiddo signing out! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment