Sunday, November 2, 2014

Men at Work

As i open up myself slowly through this blog, I begin to feel confidence within myself. But that confidence cannot equal the fear of revealing myself out to the public.

Imagine yourself, a gay person, working in an environment with lots of men. You may think of me as slutty, but you cannot deny the fact that if you were in my place, you'll absolutely feel horny as hell.

Hormones, adrenalin rush, i don't know what to call it. All I know is that I always have fantasies whenever I go to sleep and dream of the men that I see during the day.

As you may know, and for those who recently followed my blog, I work in an industry where men are prevalent. You can see all types of men here. Small, tall, boy next door, Daddies, etc. Any gay guy's fantasy dreamland as you call it.

THE MECHANIC

So here I was, trying to 'fit in' and act as normal as possible. Manly as possible. When I come across a guy who was doing a repair with a car.

There's nothing more manly than seeing a guy doing dirty work, handling gears and body covered with grease and sweat, yep. One of my favorite types. Here he is.



Notice the tattoo on his right shoulder? *wink*

THE GUARD

The next guy you're about to see is also a cutie. He says he once worked in Davao as a security guard and he boasts of seeing women in their bikinis. He showed the typical alpha male behavior which I liked and being a closet guy, just went with the flow. Boasting of similar experiences when spending time at the beach 'which was a big lie'. 

While talking to him, I can't help but stare, to the point where my 'gayness' ia showing, which I hoped he did not feel or sense at all! 

Without further ado, here he is.





That haircut, that facial hair, that tall and slenser physique. Yum!

Gay guru's out there! Please teach me how to seduce straight guys. I don't think I can live on this place anymore without bursting. It's like all my hormones, adrenalin rush, and etc are building up inside of me, like gas inside a pressure cooker. Lewl. Maybe this is because of the fact that I haven't truly experienced what it was like to be fully gay when I was younger. I can't quite put it to words but I know that I feel this right now. I feel the rush inside me. The need. The craving. Am I bad thinking of these stuff? Should I feel sorry about myself? I don't know what to think anymore..


PS: davaokiddo@gmail.com
Feel free to send me an email there. If you are a blogger, it would help of you would subscribe. Lovelots. Keep safe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment