Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Victoria Plaza Mall Experience


Today I wanna share my experience when I was still in my college years. It was a scorching hot afternoon when me and my friends decided to go cool ourselves at Victoria Plaza Mall, Davao City. We also went there because someone was going to buy a product that was only sold at Victoria "forgot what product that is, but I'm pretty sure that it was not one of those vibrators, and pussy machines sold at a stall".

As we went along with our shopping, I felt my bladder was full so I had to go to the comfort room. (The CR near the grocery section). When I entered, I saw a man, mid 40's, thin looking, and was staring at the mirror during the time. As I entered the room, I quickly lunged towards one of the cubicles because I felt uncanny peeing outside becasue there were no "separation barriers" for your privacy unlike in SM, Abreeza, etc.

As I did my peeing, I noticed a shadow moving on the floor. My logic quickly translated it as someone blocking the lights on the roof and as I looked up, I saw the man that was staring at the mirror! Grabe talaga ang shock ko sa mga panahong yun! Parang nakakita ako ng multo! He was staring at my dick the whole time! Agad kong zinipper ulit yung pantalon ko (buti di naipit si junior), at lumabas agad ng CR!

Grabe. It was one of the scariest experiences I had ever had in that mall! And nowadays, whenever I go there to buy something and feel like I would like to pee? I would hold it till I was inside McDonalds just outside of the mall.

So, what was your experience on this scary mall? E-mail me at davaokiddo@gmail.com and let's share your experience.

P.S. I always wanted to go inside this mall's Cinema just to give myself a scare. I'm always wondering kung ano ang nasa loob at kababalaghang nagyayari sa Cinemas nila, considering na X-rated lahat ang mga films nila.

No comments:

Post a Comment