Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Haircut

So today I had come across Hair Pavillion, at City Triangle fronting Ateneo. I entered the store with my usual poker face when I saw two dudes sitting at the side. I could clearly see in my peripheral vision that one dude was staring at me. And mind you, this dude was good looking.

He looked like a foreigner, specifically Jewish/Arab. He had this light complexion, deep black eyes, and he had a beard that perfectly matched his face and a stocky build. In short: HOTNESS OVERLOAD. I sat on the side so the three of us were there, from left to right: the pinoy companion, the jew, and me.

I couldn't help but notice that he was glancing at me quite a few times already. At first I thought they were just checking at their friend that was having his haircut at my right side, but after the guy left, the jew still glanced at me! He was so hot. He's the type of guy that I would surely date and hang around the mall with. But, being the discreet gay that I am, I really didn't know what to do. I mean, I don't have any gay friends which might have oriented me on the things that I should do in situations like that. So I just ignored him..

I knew in my gut that he and his friend were gay. I just have that strong gaydar feeling and signs which tells me that a person is gay. I mean, why would you even glance at a guy for like 3 to 4 times right??

After the haircut, I paid the bill and walked towards the exit. As I walked down the exit, those jewish eyes met my eyes and I was melting literally. Urrgh! An opportunity lost again! Basic story of my life.

But my depression changed when, as I walked out, I saw a teen, with a black shirt, and was fairly tall, had curly hair, and was latino looking smiled at me and walked inside, presumably having a haircut too.

"That's it", i told myself. I should come back here for more eyecandies. :)

P.S. If you were the one that I saw earlier and you are reading this, I was the guy in the green poloshirt and pants! I would love to get your number! LOL.

So what was your funny experience? E-mail it to me at davaokiddo@gmail.com and let's share it to the davao gay community. Till next time folks!

For a visualization, he looked like this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment