Thursday, July 24, 2014

An unexpected sight

So basically, this day was very different from my other days. You see, I'm the type of person that always stays at home and stares at a laptop all day long. It had always been my daily routine. Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook again. (LOL). But this day, this afternoon to be precise, is different.

My mother asked me to buy something at a convenience store which was located right outside our subdivision. It's just a walking distance so it's fine for me to just walk. Para na ring exercise kumbaga..

So, as I was walking along my usual route going outside of the subdivision. I didn't expect anything out of the ordinary kasi nga same route lang yung dinaanan ko, so same things e.g houses, trees, establishments, lang din makikita ko. It all changed when I saw this house as I walked near the entrance of our subdivision.

I saw a guy, probably between 18-20 yrs of age, exercising in front of his house. He wore a black adidas shorts and faced the house so all I can see is his back. He had a clean cut hair, and a really fair complexion, and he's sweating. His body is an athletic type but not too stocky.. His aura really stood out considering the environment was dim (because it was about to rain)... I literally stared at him and drooled for a minute, even though I just saw his back! (Good thing there was nobody around). Then I told myself: "My God! Bat ngayon ko lang nakita ang taong ito! Sa katagal-tagal kong nakatira sa subdivision namin ngayon ko pa siya nakita!!".

So fast forward. I arrived at the store. Bought something, and quickly took the same route that I used, hoping I would see him again. As I returned, my god he was already outside of his house, still shirtless, and walking his dog (a german sheperd).. That face! That chinito face! so GWAPO! I don't usually fall for asian looking men but he was an exemption!! He also had this really defined abs that woke up something below me (if you know what i mean). Urrgh. I tried to make eye contact with him but a girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere! And, being a discreet guy, I quickly diverted my line of sight. "Sh*t san nanggaling ang babae na to. Sarap ihulog sa canal", i told myself.

I was grabbing my pockets for my phone just to take a quick picture of him, but I realized I left my phone at home! Kung minamalas ka nga naman. So for picture reference I just searched from the web and luckily found a 90% match of the guy.

Here it is (minus the facial hair):

From this day on I promised myself that I would see the guy again, and hopefully, take a picture of him. I also promise not to leave behind my phone for emergency situations like the one I mentioned above.

It's been years since I last roamed around this subdivision. I might as well roam around some more! Luckily, I'll find new, good looking men around here, like him..


If you have something to share, or have questions, email me at: davaokiddo@gmail.com
I'd love to hear from you guys!

Keep safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment