Wednesday, July 23, 2014

STALKING MODE

So today I was browsing my facebook when I saw a picture that captured my attention. It was from a fanpage of a really popular tween in Davao City. This was the picture:


Having read the names of these people, I had the sudden realization that I'm not updated anymore of the names of the hot guys in the Philippines. I mean, usually I would know 2 or maybe 3 people from a certain popular list of young handsome men but now, seeing this list kind of makes me feel old. Anyways, enough with the drama. Here are the faces that were mentioned on the list with their respective ranks (courtesy of Philippine Independent Entertainment Coalition)

1. Bryan Olano (Manila)
Note: He is currently a host of Spinner




2. Stephen Guilaran (Davao City)




3. Josh Santos (Manila)





4. Anthony Cortez (La Union)




5. Jimmy Polancos (Cebu City)




6. Jonathan Solis (Manila)




7. Eric Dulay (Davao City)




8. Zedrick Rain Calaunan (Manila)




9. Antonio Ramos (Manila)




10. Matthew Ponce Chapman (Pampanga)




11. Prince Teodoro (Manila)





12. Wilbert Rosalyn (Digos City)




13. Izzy Clyde Frias (Pangasinan)




14. Kennard Jade Aguilar (Manila)





15. Greco Gonzalo (Manila)




That's it! Jizzed your pants yet? Lol. Just kidding. Some of this boys are still underage so beware. My gaydar is also sensing some of the boys in here are not straight, gumana din ba gaydars niyo? LOL. The Philippines is truly blessed with good-looking men. Hahaha.. Although I'm wondering what was the basis of this list? If someone can shed light on this, just email me at: davaokiddo@gmail.com.

P.S. A personal favorite of mine are JOSH SANTOS and ERIC DULAY! He's already hot at that age! Ikaw? Sinong favorite mo dyan? Comment it below.

Keep safe!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah some of them are gay! Also after the top 3 di na cute ung iba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Di naman. May mga natitira pang cute sa 4 pababa. Grabe ka naman.

      Delete