Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The start of a new journey

Good day readers, refer to me as D.Kiddo. Short for Davao Kiddo. I've been reading so many gay blogs (as far as I was aware of what I truly am) but it was just this moment when I decided and try to create a blog of my own.

My life is not so fancy. And when I say fancy, I meant all that glamour, partying all night along Starr or Hybrid kind of stuff, or knowing many connections from the gay community in Davao City. I'm just as simple and as discreet as I can be. I know most of you must be thinking that this blog must be lame because you'd much prefer a blog with someone who has lots of thrilling adventures and stories to tell, but I believe that those kinds of lifestyle are different/alien to me.

I always think that I am alone in this city. You know the typical guy around his 20's who's still in the closet, hormone-filled body and yet so afraid to venture the world and just be myself. I always feel like I am restricted and chained to myself. You see, most of the gays here in this city "the ones using the famous apps: Grindr, Hornet, Planet Romeo" are all just the same, HORNY SEX CRAVING MANIACS. I meant no offense, but every time someone messages me on that app, it's all about sex, sex, and more sex. Although this is the case, I have still saved this apps on my phone hoping for a change. Hoping that the Davao Gay scene would transform into a much civilized state.

Knowing that I created this blog, I'd have to face the consequences that I may or may not reveal my true identity eventually. It all comes down to whether I decide to reveal my identity to all my loved ones, or keep this secret to the grave. I know there are lots of me out there, and believe me when I tell you this: You are not alone. Whenever you feel down, or whenever you just like to share something that you aren't sure of, you can always contact me here.

This blog serves as my buddy, to share my stories with people like me in Davao. This is Davao Kiddo, drinking a coffee, now signing off. Take care guys.

E-mail: davaokiddo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment