Sunday, July 20, 2014

Stereotyping 101: Chapter 1

Good day readers! It's me again, davaokiddo. Today I would like to share with you an event that is just the beginning of a series of events "that will be divided into chapters", that I'll be doing in this blog. This is all about stereotyping.

Stereotyping, by definition, is to believe unfairly that all people or things with particular characteristics are the same. The human brain is an amazing machine that let's us categorize things like for instance, you know that some music is EDM or ROCK just by listening to it a little bit. Of course, this type of thinking must NOT be used for humans because humans are diverse beings and not everyone with the same characteristics are automatically the same. But the signs of being GAY is an exception! I mean, my stereotyping skills supplements most gaydars of about 90% of the people in the planet!

So today I'll do this to help discreets with broken gaydars know the difference between GAY and GUY.

Chapter 1: Face to Face

So today I was at NCCC Mall of Davao, shopping things for supplies in the house. And usually, after I shop, I go to the foodcourt and have myself a tasty snack just to replenish the used carbohydrates in my body (LOL). I was sitting alone in this table, when I saw these 2 people just in front of me:

(I blurred the image to protect the identities of these people)

This scenario is what I call FACE TO FACE. This is when two guys face each other on a table, eating or drinking, etc.. They could be homosexual bff's or just a lovely couple hidden in plain sight :))
It's also an important note that if two good looking guys do this, there's an increased chance that both of them are homosexuals! Yeah right!

So brief description of these two, the one with the yellow bag is chinito looking, fair skinned, oriental face and stocky built. I think he was the reason why I had looked at them because he kept glancing at my direction (honestly! hahaha). The one he is facing is a moreno guy, angelic face, much taller than him by at least 2 to 3 inches and had a lanky body (but still hot). Both of them had serious faces, not smiling.. I think they were talking about a problem with their relationship (third party?? joke!).

Moving on, as I finished my snack, I gave the chinito guy a smile before heading for the restroom, which I must say, was filled with suspicious looking men. NCCC is indeed the sister place of Victoria when it comes to homosexual haven! Everywhere I look I can always see a discreet guy sitting, walking, talking. Urrgh! How I wish I can talk to them or just befriend at least one of them but you know me. I'm the most SUPER DISCREET guy in town. Oh well, I guess one day I'll have my chance. Someday....

If you have some tips to share just email me at: davaokiddo@gmail.com
Keep safe my loves!




No comments:

Post a Comment