Tuesday, April 26, 2016

D Morvie

I'm currently at D Morvie (near Bangkerohan) and I can't believe that WiFi here is so fast!! I guess it's because it's 4:00 in the afternoon 'at wala pa masyadong customers'.

Maybe you're all wondering why I'm here right? I'm here because I had a very good time with a friend of mine before I leave Davao. Hahahaha! he's young, 21 I think, and he gives me the chills. He's oriental looking, and possess a jock type of body. (SHET). First time kong nakahawak ng jock type na body (aside from my cousin). Mas matigas yung katawan niya. Tapos yung muscles, Oh my God. Yung parang binata na physique na alam mong sipag na sipag sa physical work (he's a basketball player btw).

We were having drinks that night. And he was already giving me subtle hints that he would want to have sex with me (like teasing me, touching me, telling mean jokes like "lubuton taka ron") and the list would go on forever. Hahaha. Pero mahal si kuya. I spent at least 1000 pesos (for drinks and pulutan), just to get him to bed (F*CK).

Pero he's worth it. Ewan ko ba. I really like straight guys compared to gay guys. Physicality wise, mas 'into sports/physical activity' kasi ang straight men compared to gay men.

Eto ang "proof of purchase" ko oh. Look. Hahahaha 


I just gave him a BJ because he's dick is too thick. (masakit po). His dick kinda reminds me of my cousin thought, weird. Pero I noticed na everytime he was 'about to cum', he moves away or positions his body down (nakakulob). I don't know kung bakit ayaw nyang magka orgasm. So I just masturbated myself inside the bathroom 'para matapos na'. An also weird thing I observed is that he keeps on shifting his body towards and away from me. He also changes from "kulob position" to "hayang position", with legs wide spread. Di ko talaga sya ma gets.

Moving on, my laptop's watch tells me it's already 4:34PM. 2 hours and 30 more minutes to go before I go out of here. Pwede pa ako makipag flirt kay kuya na nasa labas. I think he's fixing an AC unit. Haha. I wanted to capture a sharp picture pero parang nahalata niya ako eh kaya yun. Eto lang yung nakuha ko. Hahaha. (I also can't believe that there's a parking lot behind this building)





This is me, davaokiddo, saying farewell to Davao City again. I had a great time, but my wallet hurts so bad. :) Till next time closet gays! Lovelots! And more power to us!

Email: davaokiddo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment