Tuesday, April 19, 2016

CND: T Brothers

Hello my avid readers. Today I'm going to do another blog entry entitled CND: Crush Ni Davaokiddo. CND offers a wide array of my crushes (mostly in Davao). So if you're the investigative type, just check out my other posts labeled 'CND'.

As I was conducting my daily routine here in Davao (scrolling on my facebook newsfeed) I came across a post from a cousin of mine. She posted a picture from 5 years ago with his uberly handsome classmate (I think), which could also be his crush. So I did some digging and found many pictures from his profile that is worth sharing here on my blog. 

He's a moreno type of guy. Cute. Radiant personality. I actually met him in person back then. I wonder when would we meet again. LOL. Here he is..

T1



Notice the two photos? Back then he didn't have a tattoo, but now he has one. (on his right arm at the second photo) which kinda makes him look hot and matured, as compared to his young and cute face. He also gained weight. But he's still gwapo <3 <3.



He's also a basketball player in ADDU. Look.


I think a lot of ateneans know this guy. So if you're an atenean and reading this right now, kindly send my warmest regards to him - davaokiddo.





Next one in the spotlight is his relative (his brother I think). They have the same last name, although I'm not sure if they're brothers. Cousins maybe? They look similar kasi eh, so I assumed that they're brothers. Look :)

T2




Gwapo rin diba? Hahaha. Parang may pagka Derek Monasterio naman ang mukha nya. Yummy. Hahaha. Eto pa pic niya sa baba. Bugbog sarado. Pero gwapo pa rin!! :)


And lastly, a picture of him and his physique. :)


I'm pretty sure they're known in the upper class of people here in Davao. I also know that they attended private schools since elementary to college. 

Pwede na silang gawing bida sa pinoy version ng The Vampire Diaries dba? Stefan and Damon Salvatore? At ako si Elena. Hahaha. Peace out bros!

That's all for now folks! To all the closets out there, be sure to subscribe on my blog. :)

-davaokiddo (davaokiddo@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment