Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Red Alert!! (RED HOT 100)



If straight guys made female red heads a sex symbol, then why the hell doesn't the male counterpart given the same treatment? I don't understand the logic of the west but for an eastern guy, I am a total redhead addict.

When I was young, I always fascinated about redheads. I can even vividly remember when I was a kid, I watched this p*rn video about a delivery man who was redhead. He was the first redhead I saw on a gay film and he instantly turned me on. He was so hot. (He was a TOP). There's something in their pale freckled skin, and shiny red hair, and those penetrating eyes that turns me on automatically. So when I heard this exhibition going on in London, I went berserk and searched the internet what all the commotion was all about, then BANG!

If my eyes had orgasms, it would have been a tremendous mess. I just saw the most epic exhibition (so far) in my life. If I had the money, I would certainly go to this exhibition myself and have pictures with these hot models! I could even buy the goodies (art book, calendar, shirts) that they were sell during the exhibit.

Thank you THOMAS KNIGHTS, for making the female and gay community feast on these gorgeous guys! But beyond the showing of the skin and sex implications of the exhibit, I think the true message here is to show the bullied redhead community that they are recognized and adored by many. :)

I wish this would be the start of an era where "ginger" is no longer an insult, but rather a compliment and a privilege for the few to have. (I SERIOUSLY WISH THERE WERE MORE REDHEADS IN THE WORLD).

Here are my favorites:













Last but not the least, my crush. <3 PUSO!!.



All of you can date me anytime!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment