Saturday, September 20, 2014

Goodbye Davao :(

There are still things you don't know about me. So I'm sharing to all of you who I am piece by piece, as something remarkable has happened in my life just recently.

I already graduated and got a college degree on a well known university in Davao. My line of work involves manpower. That literally means that I work in an industry where I get to socialize with men. Men who use their muscle power and involves sweating. I guess from that statement alone you now know what my job is. Aside from manpower, I get to work in far places, which is why my work involves travelling. Both of these are good.

Being in a far place helps me unravel my independence. For once in my life I want to do things wherein nobody watches my back. I can do whatever I want and I won't be afraid if I did something deviant from society because nobody knows me in that place. And that place my friends, is where I am headed this Monday, September 22, 2014.

Maybe, by the end of this month I would be working in that place. It's truthful to say that I'll be leaving a part of my life here, as Davao says: Life is Here. Indeed a life I will leave here, and a life I will start anew on the City of Island Adventures. To my followers, see you on Davao Bus Terminal this 22nd if you're also travelling to the same place. <3 <3 I'm travelling alone by the way, so if I experience an 'out of this world' encounter, then I'm sure I'll share it with you guys here on my blog. Hahahaha. (Just kidding).

This is davaokiddo, preparing my backpack for tomorrow's adventure. Till my next post guys. Keep safe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment