Thursday, September 18, 2014

PR: Mr. N

O-M-G! After almost months of having this Planet Romeo application, I finally found a cute guy here in Davao. Well, technically he's in Davao but he's not Dabawenyo. He is half Filipino and half Syrian, which means he looks like a middle eastern cutie. He was the first to initiate the chat, despite me having a profile picture of a car wheel. (What are the odds?)

His profile says he's 24 years old, with a height of 5'5, and weighs 125 lbs living at a dormitory near DMC. He says he just recently moved here for the past 8 days for work. When I saw the word DMC, my mind quickly thought of him as a medical student (FYI for the non-dabawenyos, many Indian nationals work/study here on the field of medicine), but he says he works as a consultant in a company which I will not name. Hahaha. He also said he never got drunk, EVER! (liar), and asks for a picture of me, which I actually did and sent him one. Although I'm not sure why I sent it. I don't normally do that. Never. I just had a feel that he was different. And indeed he was!

After sending the picture, I asked him why is he working here when his dad is Syrian and the greener pastures is certainly not in the Philippines. He replied, stating that Syria is not stable and has war. (How foolish of me! Bulok kaayo ko!! askbsnbjrebk!!!)

He then proceeds on telling me that he hasn't been on Abreeza yet and asks me if I wanna hang out with him. He says he wants to be with locals in Davao to get familiar with the place, and tells me he was recently at Zigubu bar in Torres with some of his co-workers. I even called him this morning to confirm if he was really the guy on his profile in PR and it was really him. He was so fluent at english that I felt like I was speaking to a pure foreigner. Although he says he know Filipino/Tagalog, he doesn't want to practice or show me the way he speaks (I don't know why..)

By the end of our conversation, he was already set to go to GMall and says he was going to try the Dance Revolution game at Gameworx. He again repeats his 'request' and says I can come and hang out with him. OMGGG! But I replied that now's not a good time.. We exchanged numbers by then and I bid goodbye. I'm hoping that he will call me back after his trip to gmall, but I'm not going expect too much after he saw me on cam. Well, let the waiting game begin. :))

If ever we'll meet in person, this will be my first time to be in public with a guy that I met on PR, "Honesto, promise!"  I don't know what his intentions are but I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever the events may unfold. What motivates to meet him in person is that he's not from Davao, and whatever happens between us if ever, will remain a secret. The closet would still be safe with me.

BTW, he kinda looks like the guy on the picture, but he's way more gwapo/handsome.


Wish me luck guys! This may be my very first interracial same sex relationship ever! Haha. 
*crossing fingers*

If you wanna give me advices on how to handle this situation (lol), you can always email me at: davaokiddo@gmail.com. Keep safe guys. Lovelots! <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment