Friday, September 26, 2014

Departure

Good news. I got the job! At last. After that long hour trip, I never failed to get the job position... I'm currently at Davao preparing for my documents (SSS, TIN, Philhealth), medical certificate, etc, as requirements for employment. It's just sad that I get to spend my last week here completing my documents and going to the city instead of spending quality time with my family, especially my parents.

I thought of this day as boring and as tiring as always, but I never expected the cuties that flashed through my eyes when I was accomplishing the documents for my job. Hahaha.

I. Clearance

First off, I headed for the police station near San Pedro Church because I was applying for a police clearance. Police men greeted the usual: "Good morning sir. Asa mo dapit muadto?", to which I replied "Magkuha ug police clearance boss". He then stretched his arm and pointed on a building with a blue trapal and lots of people. "Didto mag apply sir" he said. It was a smooth process because it was still early in the morning and fewer people were present at the time.

There was this part of the application wherein they need to take a picture of you for the police clearance (which was a shocking 80 pesos!) Lito Sy lang ang peg?! As my number was called, I entered the room with my co-number bracket (because picture taking were divided into groups) I looked around for cuties and I saw this guy:


He looks a little bit like Rocco Nacino on this angle. Haha. Basta. Crush ko na siya. <3. When it was his turn to be taken a picture, I was looking at the encoder typing his name on the computer. His name was difficult to memorize so I never bothered. I have his stolen picture anyway, so no worries. :)


II. The Bank Guy

I went to a bank along claveria road because I needed to ask something about my bank account. Being that it was just in claveria area, I just walked it out because I thought it was near. I rarely ride a jeepney if my destination can just be walked, even if the sun is scorching hot. 

The guards did their usual checking of backpacks and then I entered. I looked for someone to inquire about my problem and I saw a lady inside her office space without a customer, so I took the opportunity to speak with her. As she was explaining the solutions to my problem, I can't help but notice this cutie standing right next to her office. Here he is.


If you go to 'that bank', I'm sure you'll also notice him because most of the employees of this bank are ladies. Less men. Haha. And amongst those men, he stood out the most. Kuya! What's your name so that I can stalk you?!! Urrghh. Are these signs that I shouldn't continue leaving Davao and immediately cancel my job application? Hahaha


III. Public Assistance Officer

After inquiring at the bank, I decided to leave ASAP because I wouldn't want the 'bank guy' to fall in love with me. And I wouldn't want any attachments whatsoever when I leave this city next week. Char lang

Still savoring an image of him in my mind, I wandered merrily along the streets of Claveria and headed for Philhealth office which was infront of Magallanes Residences. They have a Public Assistance office outside their office for people to use when they get lost or doesn't know the way around the place. So naturally I followed the people that were making a line to wait for my turn to ask for direction and processes for becoming a new member.

When it was my turn, I went to window 1 and the man that greeted me defeated the rest of the men that I saw earlier that day! I don't know if he was half or a pure foreigner, but he didn't look like filipino at all!! He looked like an "ARABO" with fair skin, or was he German.. I'm not sure, but those eyes! It's like it can penetrate through my body and soul. Despite the fact that he was sitting, I can see that he was bulky in frame and tall, at a 6 feet estimate. My voice cracked as I asked him the "how to's" in the place and the immediate reaction was a laugh and a smile on his stubbly face. That heavenly smile. P*ta. "Pa hospital niyo ako please kahit walang philhealth. Ma ha-heart attack ata ako dito" I told myself. He gave me documents for me to fill up and told me to go inside the office for the payment section..

After the process, I got outside and made a last glimpse of "window 1" and noticed he wasn't the one 
sitting there anymore. I looked at my wristwatch and saw that it was past 12 noon and thought that maybe he was having his lunch break and, as I walked for the exit gate, I saw a tall man. I looked up and saw that it was him. I was right. He did take his lunch. I watched him walk his way back to his office. I was too amazed and frozen in place that I forgot to grab my phone and take his picture.. That moment was so embarassing because the security guard was watching me the whole time. Sarap sabihan nang: Mind your own business nga guard!. 


IV. The Ride Home

Tired from the walking, talking and filling up of papers, I rode the jeepney to go home. I thought my day was ending but then I saw a cute image of father and son.. Cute isn't it? Haha. But wait, look at the father's right hand. He's holding the phone the same way I hold it when I'm inside a jeepney taking pictures of cute male passengers. Coincidence? Hahaha. I'll let you decide for that folks.


This is davaokiddo, saying that I'll miss Davao and most especially my blog. It would be a long time for me to write another post when I start working, so maybe it's safe to say that this would be farewell for now. Till we meet again guys! Keep safe <3

I can always be contacted at davaokiddo@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment