Friday, June 29, 2018

Updates about Davaokiddo 06/29/2018

It's 8:50pm and I'm sitting in the kitchen table, typing a new entry on my blog.

It has been a long time since I wrote anything on this page. I never thought I would miss writing. Updates about me, well my life has not been going very well, I think.

I smoke. I drink.  and I have sex with different guys (with protection of course). Although I plan to correct these very grave mistakes, I just can't escape being bad.

My optimal solution was to apply for an immigration visa to Canada, but I recently discovered that I was denied. Very sad, if you ask me. But not too sad. Half of me wants to stay here in Davao and work, and the other half wants to go abroad and explore the world. I think I'm already exhibiting symptoms of quarterlife crisis. It's just that I see a few of my friends work abroad and they already have tremendous investments here in the Philippines. 
I know that we shouldn't look at our neighbors progress and instead concentrate on our own path but I just can't help it when sometimes I look at their achievements. To clarify, this is not envy. They gave me inspiration to go abroad. I was even surprised about it. I never knew I had it in me.

Anyway, my TOTGA (The One That Got Away) has now graduated college. Good for him. We don't communicate anymore, as that was the advice of his ex, who happens to be my new found friend. She taught me how to move on in times when I needed it the most. If I did not distance myself from him, I would still be the hopeless, foolish being waiting for a love that will never, ever be given to me. (this is a very long story that I am planning to share with you guys soon, it's just that I still haven't had the time to post my failed relationship because of busy schedules from work and other things)
After the "sad-part" of moving on, I now think and feel that her friendship is now something much more. I feel that she may have "romantic feelings" for me. So yeah, my life is complicated.

Here I am, conquering life's battles one step at a time. Speaking of steps, I should also inform you guys that I am now living a healthy lifestyle by joining marathons here in Davao and other areas in the Philippines. I already have four (4) brass medals in my room. I also cut a few pounds since joining. At least I'm doing something positive in my life that you can try as well. It's good being surrounded with positive people, although I haven't really talked with any of them because of my introversion, but maybe one of these days I will try and seek to join a running group/team. Just to see how fun and thrill it would give me that can substitute the vices that I still do until now.

Well, I guess that's just for now. The rain has stopped. Gotta watch Netflix and chill.


See ya later guys. If you are a closet, or someone who needs someone to talk with, you can email me directly at: davaokiddo@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. good to "hear" from you again, Kiddo. regards from BaklangStripes

    ReplyDelete