Saturday, March 14, 2015

CND: S.A

Hey fellas. It's me again, davaokiddo at your service. It's been a long time since I posted here on my blog, so today I wanna post my very   special segment: Crush Ni Davaokiddo.

I was browsing my facebook page when I saw one of my girl friends posting a status about a guy. I was intrigued by his name because it wasn't a common name.

As I clicked to view his profile, I was amazed. Haha. I just saw something in him that made me wanna be THAT young again.

He's a basketball player btw, as you can see later on the pics below. He has an athletic body common for a typical filipino male teen with a sport.

He kinda looks oriental, but his skin is filipino (which I guess might be contributig to his major apeal factor).

Ladies, Gays and Closets out there, here he is.







:) gwapo diba? kung maka teen crush lang ako, sobrang wagas!

Notice anything different? Starting from now I'm going to put watermarks on the pictures that I upload. For publicity purposes. :)

Keep safe everyone. - davaokiddo

No comments:

Post a Comment