Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bagito :)

Today's the day I'm leaving Davao for work. As I sit here watching my family's smiles on their faces, I can't help but feel anxiety as I leave. Urghhh. I'll miss Davao. I'll miss my family..

I'll also miss riding the jeepney. (Because I don't ride jeepneys going to work). Speaking of, I saw many "bagito's" as I traveled around Davao using the jeepney. But out of all of them, I only captured a picture of one guy. Hahaha..

I guess he is a tween. Mestizo beauty. Those eyebrows. That ear piercing. Those lips..  <3 <3 <3







Gays out there! What's his name? I'm pretty sure he's well known. His face and porma can surely bring him to a popularity status. I need his name so I can stalk him!! Hahaha. 

"New Year na, igat pa rin ako." Wew. Magliligpit pa ako ng gamit. Eto na siguro ang last blog post ko before ako babalik sa work.. Regards sa lahat ng followers ko. 

To all the closet guys like me out there. Keep the flame burning. We'll find our way soon. There's hope. 

This is davaokiddo, preppin' my things and travel later back to work. Keep safe! Lovelots. Mwaaa. :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha.. Thanks for that :) I have other people featured on this blog too. You might want to check them all. LOL.

      Delete