Thursday, March 19, 2015

CND: In the name of the Father

Good day guys. This post should actually have been uploaded during the time when the Pope came here in the Philippines. Why? because I read an article about a handsome priest/seminarian reading a phrase in the bible, as part of the mass ceremony. (although I can't pinpoint the exact word/term for that).

Because of my curiosity, I did some digging and found out his complete name, then looked him up on facebook, and Viola! Instant crush indeed! :)

I wonder why there are so many good looking guys who would like to be a priest. My father would alway tell me to go to seminary school and be a priest because I don't have a girlfriend at my age. And I quote: (Gwapo man unta ka Kuya, tangkad pud, unya wala jud uyab. Pag pari nalang kuya. Parionon jud ka ba)

I guess he now has hints of me not being straight. Anyway, that's a story for another post. Today let's just admire this new "crush" of mine. His name is KP.


Those eyes! That beard! *drools*.. (He even has chest hair!! mi gusto).






He looks like an indian/turkish national. A face like that could catch many girls (and gays) out there.. Diba? So gwapo talagaaa!! 

Here's a picture of him with his friends:




I heard many stories of guys (in the closet) that chose priesthood to shield themselves of their true identities. Would I be one of them too? Sheeet. I hope not... Darn. Of all the places in the world, why was I born here in the Philippines? With people so close-minded about things that other nations already accepted and deemed "normal" in their society. 

One day.. Just one day.. I'll go out of this place and leave the closet behind..

-davaokiddo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes. He's so GWAPO. If you search my blog, you can also see other cuties. HAHA. <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete