Sunday, April 19, 2020

HPV and Coronavirus Quarantine

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I posted an entry on this blog.

To give you a quick update, I'm now 26 years old, and apparently still single. But I'm no virgin though... I've had quite a handful of sex... with men of course.

My sexcapades is actually the main highlight of this entry. Sadly, I recently discovered that my anal area has warts (or i think they are warts). I've wanted to get checked by a doctor or any medical professionals in a hospital, but the COVID lockdown and quarantine wouldn't allow me to freely move in the city. And I wouldn't risk my life going outside as well, knowing I am a frequent smoker.

Does anyone have any experience about this kind of disease? Especially in Davao City?

I'm praying that these 'warts' would not spread like wildfire though. Today is just a sad day. I'm also hoping that the blogs from other people also live up to their statements, in which they assure that the warts would visibly go away after 6 months. The virus though, would live in your body throughout your life.

It's not life-threatening. Rather, it's a ridiculous reminder that there was a time when I did a stupid thing during sex.

This is davaokiddo, telling everyone to always be careful when having sex. And NEVER allow your emotions 'take-over'on your sound judgement of a situation.

1 comment:

  1. the only practical way to somehow give you a good night's rest is to seek professional medical help. genital warts (if that's what u're currently experiencing, hope NOT) is a form of STD. so do take it seriously. my only two cents. hope u'll get well. regards!

    ps. i haven't updated my blog as well, & it's almost a year already. :[

    ReplyDelete