Thursday, December 31, 2015

CND: Paolo


Good day readers. Today's December 31, 2015 and today's the day we celebrate new year's eve. :). Kamusta na ang noche buena niyo jan guys? Today I'm going to feature one of my online/virtual crushes that I recently discovered on facebook.

I found out that he and I has 47 mutual friends and that he was once a student in the university where I graduated. I also think that he's part of my batch although I don't know what course he takes or if he is already a graduate, because his facebook account doesn't tell that much about him.

Crush ko siya kasi isa sya sa mga unique na guys na makikita mo eh. Rare ka lang kasi makakita ng guy na maputi pero malakas at lalake pa rin yung dating! He embodies what my type of boyfriend would be like if I choose to have a mestizo one over moreno. Hahaha.

I also have a fetish over men with large/meaty builds as compared to super thin ones. :) My god! He is heaven. Hahahaha. Without further ado, I present you guys: Paolo.



Those biceps! fjsnnnfknf!! Maka fall man ni sya oy!! Hahaha <3




Hmmnn. Ulalaaaaam. Hahaha :)





Him at the gym. Hahaha! 


Sarap siguro nya yakapin. Laki ng shoulders niya oh. Grabe siya oh. :')




Oh baka nabasa na yung mga ano niyo jan. hahaha! Shet!
Btw, I' currently using my Grindr and Planet Romeo app and surprisingly, so quiet ang mga tao ngayon. LOL! But there are still some na nag cha chat. Haha.

Four days to go I'll go back to my workplace. I hate leaving Davao. But recently I've discovered
 an opportunity to work here again. Hope that next year's gonna be the time when I finally work here.

This is davakiddo, signing out.


P.S. You can always email me if you have something to share at davaokiddo@gmail.com

Lovelots. <3 HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment