Monday, February 8, 2016

Daddy Crush

I've been searching through the internet lately and a familiar name came out on my facebook feed. It was about Caitlyn Jenner and his controversial coming out as a transgender woman. Because of curiosity, I looked the name up on google, and viola! I was so shocked. Here was a definitely good-looking guy that would pass out as a DADDY type of guy in gay lingo, but then he decided to be a woman. The HE is now a SHE. Her current look is glamorous but damn! If I were her, I would just maintain my masculine look rather than be feminine at all. Look at the photos and you be the judge folks. 


Here's Bruce Jenner in his younger years as an athlete.









Hot right? SUPER HOT! And now let's look at her transformation into Caitlyn Jenner.



Still glamorous and beautiful. Definitely an MILF for me (if I was straight). LOL. 


An also interesting fact: She actually had different spouses when she was still a he. And if you think he was the hot one, check out pictures of his two sons, Brandon and Brody. God! They're like greek gods! Super straight, and so yummy! SHET! (Parang gusto ko nang tumira sa USA. Somebody please bring me there!)

Not only are they eye candies, they're also my motivation for my body sculpting goal. Hopefully I'll achieve this before summer starts. :) Without further ado, here are the hotties. :))



Presenting, Brody Jenner (may tattoo pa sya sa left bearing his father's last name, how sweet :))










And here's the brother which is equally handsome, Brandon Jenner.






A picture of them together...



Wew. This type of set-up makes me think that I should also follow Caitlyn Jenner's lead: Find a suitable mate to reproduce and make handsome babies tailored from me. Hahaha.. (Long term goals). But seriously though, I would love to have male children and see them grow up as straight guys, just like these two siblings. Oh how I wish.

This is davaokiddo, saying goodnight to all!
5 more days before I go back to Surigao. GEEZ!



No comments:

Post a Comment