Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Crush!

Good day readers.

Today I just watched "The Other Woman" starring Cameron Diaz (as the mistress), Leslie Mann (wife), and Kate Upton (mistress 2), and I must say that I discovered a new crush on that film! Aside from my usual crush Nikolaj Coster-Waldau who looks like a generic Prince Charming on any animated films, I found this new hot guy named Taylor Kinney!

In the film, he is the brother of the wife that Nikolaj is cheating on. Urrgh! He's like a fallen angel of some sort!! Look at this face! Mukha pa lang, ulam na. His stare makes my mind think of naughty things already.



And here are some of his shirtless photos...



He even has a tattoo on his back! Take a look. It looks like a fallen angel, a perfect description of himself on his back.



He's so manly. A really cute teen face on a sculpted body of perfection. He's the type of guy I wanna cuddle with every night! Every gay guy would wish him for a boyfriend, you know why? Because I know that I do.. Take note, he's currently the boyfriend of famous popstar Lady Gaga! Mother monster sure is a lucky bastard.
I can't stop thinking of him... Oh well my dear Taylor, see you in my dreams when I sleep tonight.. XD 

Keep safe my dear readers.
Email: davaokiddo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment